Lorenz Boesche, born 1959, studied at Berklee College of Music in the early 1980s and has been a freelance pianist, arranger and composer ever since.
He has played with Herb Geller, Gerry Brown, Lukas Lindholm, James Moody, Romy Cameron, Cynthia Utterbach, Roy Williams and Bobby Durham, among others. His stylistic focus is on jazz, latin, gospel, soul and classical music. He was a pianist with the Old Merrytale Jazz Band from 1994 to 2019.
Since 2000, he has been co-owner of the Hamburg School of Music (HSM), where he is head of the piano, ear training and theory departments, as well as teaching band training. In 2004 he founded the school’s own “St Pauli Downhome Gospelchoir” together with singer Mary Thompson, with which the CD “Plant my Feet on higher Ground” was produced in 2009.
In 2014 followed a production with the NDR Bigband (Martin Luther Suite).
Lorenz Boesche released numerous CDs, the last two were: 2015 – “CHANT” with his own compositions and arrangements and 2016 – “Es saß ein schneeweiß Vögelein” with arrangements of German folk songs. Both were published by MEMBRAN.
Since 2019 he has been working with Alfons throughout Germany with the program: “Alfons, jetzt noch Deutscherer”.
Sound Engineer/Audio Engineer
Mathias Riediger studied composition, music production and studio engineering and has been working as a freelancer in Hamburg for more than 10 years.
Participation in various music productions:
- Pop music (Tokio Hotel, Madeline Juno, James Last, among others)
- Metal (among others God Dethroned, Sinister, Parity Boot),
- Advertising (e.g. Mediamarkt, Jägermeister, Sparkasse)
- Freelance lecturer at the Hamburg School of Music (www.theschool.de).
- Multi-instrumentalist (guitar, keys, vocals, etc.)
- Dutch studies at the Prins Claus Conservatorium in Groningen
- C certificate (church organ)
- Hundreds of gigs with metal, indie, pop and Top40 bands as well as classical concerts
- Interim stop as music teacher at the Conrad-von-Soest-Gymnasium
The man who can.
Norbert is a master carpenter, piano tuner, musician, psychological counselor (VFP) and Reiki teacher in one person.
What else could go wrong?
He built the floor in the hallway, the kitchen and many other things and if necessary, he gives a 1a Reiki treatment.